PROGRESSING CAVITY PUMPS
Since 1972, Roper Pump Company's Progressing Cavity Pumps have operated in wastewater applications and a broad range of industrial applications, including: environmental technology, food processing, chemical manufacturing, pulp and paper, and petroleum production.
The advantages of PC technology have made these pumps the favored solution for difficult conveying problems.
All our Progressive Cavity Pumps are backed by Roper Pumps' expert technical support and customer service dedicated to getting the right pump at an economical price for every application.
- Pulsation free pumping
- Application versatility
- High suction lift capabilities
- Gentle pumping action (reduces shear imparted to liquid being pumped)
- Ability to handle low or high viscosity products with or without solids
- Minimal maintenance with wear resistant, hardened and easily replaceable universal joint parts
- Rotors are chrome plated for longer service life on abrasive fluids
- Flows are directly proportional to the speed, for easy pumping control
- Pressure stability over a wide speed range
- Ideal for metering applications